Price list of affordable dentures
Dentures are basically false teeth that fill the gap caused by some missing teeth or to fill the place of all missing teeth. It is cheaper than getting an implant. You will find a variety of materials and styles of dentures. Usually, there are different materials and styles so it can treat every patient that needs a different type of denture treatment based on what type you need.
You can find out the cost of dentures that are affordable and also, available to you. Here are some prices:
When you go for a discount dental plan, you will find many options to save cost on dentures when you need them. But for that, you need to prepare from before. Once you have enrolled for a discount dental plan, you need to get a card and pay a fixed amount every month. It is like insurance, only cheaper.
– If you go for carefree dental care, you need to pay $15.95 a month. It can be used whenever you are not using a dental plan. This organization has a nation wide presence so you can check in your area the facility it provides. Come to the price of dentures provided by Carefree dental care
– Below is the cost that may occur when you do not have a dental care plan for you:
- Complete conventional dentures – $1200 2700 for either set of teeth (upper or lower, not both)
- Immediate dentures – $1475 – $3150 for upper or lower set of teeth, not both
- Cast-metal partial dentures – $950 – $1900 upper or lower teeth
- With the help of a dental care plan, you can pay much lesser than the original plan. You can save up to 50% of the cost through these dental care plans
- When you look at the affordable dentures price list, you will find that the cost of affordable dentures is coming down to $1300 and $1450 for a complete set of dentures upper and lower, both
- Ultimate fit dentures in affordable price would cost $1075 for upper and lower partial denture. Getting full upper and lower denture would cost $1075, which is the same as partial. Getting full set dentures would cost $1830
The affordable rates may vary from company to company. Even though there will be some changes in the price, the average cost of dentures will be one in any affordable treatment.