Tips to Prevent Hair Loss
Are you worried because of excessive hair loss? Losing anything more than 100 strands a day is unusual and should be addressed immediately. Hair loss is more common in women who seem to feel their tresses thinning after every wash.
There are many causes which trigger hair loss—nutritional deficiency, mineral deficiency, certain medications, stress, illness, pollution, and genes are the most common reasons. To have beautiful hair, you need to combine the best hair loss shampoo with some essential hair care practices. Below mentioned are the things you need to do-
Do’s and Don’ts
– Limit the use of a hairdryer as the heat generated by it can weaken the hair.
– Avoid perms, use of chemical dyes, and bleaching. These can cause your hair to become brittle and break off.
– Don’t tug at your hair and avoid tying it too tight.
– A scalp massage with warm oil at bedtime helps in preventing hair loss by improving blood circulation and nourishing the hair root.
– Eat healthy foods. Your hair is made up of protein and eating a balanced diet with an intake of omega fatty acids, biotin, iron-rich foods, and protein-rich foods can arrest hair loss.
– Caring for your hair is a major step towards preventing hair loss. Use a hair loss shampoo that is suited for your hair type. Some fungal infections can also cause hair loss. Keeping the hair and scalp clean using a mild shampoo is recommended.
Hair loss shampoo – A remedy for hair loss
The weakening of the hair root is the primary cause of hair fall and over a period of time, hair fall leads to hair loss. The aim of a hair loss shampoo is to deeply nourish the hair from its root, right till the tip of each strand. This nourishment will help the hair get stronger and prevent it from falling off.
A hair loss shampoo also fortifies the hair strands and reduces hair fall to a great extent. Plus, these shampoos contain active ingredients that make your hair appear fuller by adding volume.
When you choose a hair loss shampoo, make sure that it is a mild one and is suitable for everyday use. Regular shampooing is a must to keep hair and scalp clean, which in turn prevents hair loss.
Also, everyone has different hair types. While some have straight hair, some have curly hair. A few others have wavy hair and the rest kinky hair. Knowing what is your hair type will help you choose the right hair styling products as well as the right hair loss shampoo.
Best hair loss shampoo
Using a good hair loss shampoo is a proven way to counter hair loss. These shampoos provide deep nourishment and fortify your hair, making it strong and healthy. Here are some of the best shampoos that can be used to counter hair loss.
Nioxin Cleanser contains a concentrated blend of botanicals and humectants. It does not contain alcohol and is effective in cleansing your hair of pollutants and other toxins. Suitable for use on hair that is thin, fine and not chemically treated, a majority of users were able to find that their hair has thickened after usage.
Laritelle Organic Shampoo
Carrying the organic tag, this shampoo is free of sulfates and parabens. It constitutes naturally derived ingredients like cedarwood and ginger, which prevent hair loss and promote hair growth.
Art Naturals Organic Argan Oil Shampoo
The DHT blockers that are the constituent ingredients of this hair loss shampoo, prevent hair damage and arrest hair fall. A marked increase in hair growth has been found among users right after 2 weeks of use.
Ultra Labs Hair Surge
Caffeine is a stimulant and the caffeine compounds in this hair loss shampoo, stimulate the hair follicles and help to reduce hair loss.
If hair loss has been giving you sleepless nights, beat the stress, eat well, and cleanse your hair and scalp with the best hair loss shampoo.